Friday, April 12, 2013

It's a Trap-eze!

Happy Friday!

Today's look is a really interesting and unique colour, and I admit it's not for everyone... Some people want to throw up when they see it, and some people love it so much that they stock up on multiple bottles at once! I'm talking about China Glaze- It's a Trap-eze! a very cool rainbow glitter from the Cirque Du-Soleil collection from 2012.. I had been looking for it for so many weeks until I found only one bottle at an Ulta 2 cities away from my city! It's a Trap-eze! is rainbow hex glitters of different sizes suspended in a milky lavender base, and it's a bit sheer on it's own. The best way to explain this polish is that it really looks like Funfetti cupcakes. Or confetti..

This is when I first wore it, the night I purchased it :)


And this is yesterday's manicure!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment