Friday, October 24, 2014

Nails and Macarons :)

Happy Friday!

Today I want to share a manicure I did the day before I flew to France! I wanted to have nice painted nails for my vacation this time because I KNEW that I would be taking pictures of Macarons and my fingers would likely be in the pictures. Weird right? I know..

Anyways, that is exactly what ended up happening, and every time we would pass a French Patisserie on the streets I begged my aunt to let me buy one so i could photograph it, then eat it of course. 

This manicure was done with my favorite Periwinkle from China Glaze, and for an accent nail on my ring finger and thumb I used my dotting tool and different fresh and bright colors to create small flowers, and used a yellow dot to make the center. 



Bon Appetit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment