Thursday, March 19, 2015

Spring is Here!

Welcome, Spring!

Spring is my favorite season. Simply because of all the new flowers and beautiful foliage that starts blooming and immediately makes the world a better place. What better inspiration for nail art than flowers? I live in a fairly green community with lots of blooming plants in the spring time. Here's some lovely flower-spiration to brighten your day, I always photograph any pretty flowers or plants I see. 
Beautiful sunny flowers in Paris from summer 2014


My favorite shot i took of the pier in the south French coastal town of Cassis


Lilly Pad!

Amazing and fragrant bouquets of fresh lavender in the small south French town of Aix-en-Provence

All the houses in touristic Spanish Marbella had this really cute flowery curb appeal

The city walls of Marbella are so pretty in the spring and summer time


Now for the nails!

I used a really soft baby pink and free-handed the flowers and placed shiny rhinestones for an extra sparkle. 





No comments:

Post a Comment