Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Max X Fantasy Fire

Good Morning everyone!!

All this week I have classes that start really late so I'm super happy that I get to work on my blog!

Today is a super special post about the infamous exotic beauty: Fantasy Fire!
For those of you who have not heard of this polish, it's a very nice shimmery colour that sadly can only be found in Europe. The website doesn't even sell overseas! And if you wanted to buy it on amazon or Ebay, naturally it gets pretty pricey. With all that said, I still HAD to have it! This polish is MAGIC! It changes colours depending on the angle in which you look at it, and even in the sun it glitters like flames.
That's when the polish goddesses looked down upon me and I won a giveaway that I had entered on my Instagram !!!!! The giveaway was for one bottle of Fantasy Fire coming all the way from Scotland! Thanks to the very sweet Amy, I finally have this beauty in my stash!



Now, the Fantasy Fire bottle is extreeeemely small, mind you. So when I first put it on I was so scared to waste it! This is 2 coats of FF over 2 coats of Sally Hansen "Thinking of Blue".
As you can see, the blueish purple shows, but then there is a glitter of magenta. Ahhh!!


Here is FF in the sunlight!!!! That sparkle oh my gosh.


Of course I HAD to do some nail art, but I didn't want to cover up the polish too much, so i settled on an accent nail with my gem things, and made a poinsettia-looking flower!
 And look at how small the bottle is :( *cries*



If you live in Europe, drop everything and run to purchase this!!!!!

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Check me out on:
Instagram  Facebook  Twitter   Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment