Sunday, April 28, 2013

Nail Art Expo!

Hello! 

Sorry for being away for so long! The reason is that I was very busy preparing for the expo in which i was going to have a nail art booth in! This expo, called Mommy Swagger, occurs semiannually in texas, and is dedicated to showcasing the most unique hand made crafts. Most of the other booths were variations of really nice handmade jewelry, knitting, aprons, clothes, and photography. Mine was the only nail art booth, but there was one other booth which sold handmade nail polishes! Over all i had a great time and it was such a nice experience. I basically did nails all day long while getting paid! Dream job.
Most of the clients i got were young girls and teenagers, because nail art is such a hip trend now, and also 2 or 3 adults who were attracted to the designs. I literally, literally took my entire room along with me, since most of my room is nail related haha. I got a pretty satisfactory amount of people to get their nails done with me and also lots of the parents of the young girls were asking if i could do birthday parties, similar to those at makeover places like Sweet and Sassy!

Most of my booth, I had 2 tables, one a gallery of sorts, and the other is the work station!
work station!
I tried working on two people at a time in order to minimize waiting time
 
The gallery table where the people looked at designs and chose one out of the design binder

No comments:

Post a Comment