Monday, April 1, 2013

My first blog post! and Easter mani

Hello Everyone!!! 

Welcome to my blog! I've finallyyyyy worked up the courage to start up my very own nail art blog! I've been very passionate about nail art and nail polish for around 4 years now and I love how popular this type of expression has become in the beauty world! After spending years following some amazing nail blogs (can be found on my blogroll to the right), I thought it was finally time to share my art also! 

My name is Cindy and I'm American, though originally Lebanese, and I love art in every way! This blog is where I will post my adventures with nail art and all awesome nail related things. I'm so excited!

Since yesterday was Easter, I think it's only appropriate to start off with my Easter mani! I love wearing pastels around this time of year, they're so beautiful!


I recently re-shaped my nails into squares, so I'm loving them!! For this mani, I painted each finger with a different pastel, and topped them with white polka dots. Then with my gold glitter striper, i painted on the bows and used matching rhinestones for the centers!! 




Here is my Easter pedicure! For this look, i painted all my toes with the same coral colour, then on the first toe i painted on a white layer in a sort of half-moon. Once that dried I painted a layer of darker pink similarly, and outlined with my gold glitter striper!

Thank You for reading, and Happy Easter! Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment