Thursday, April 11, 2013

Layla Holographic!

Good Afternoon :)

Over the summer, one of my best friends went to Italy on holiday and while in Rome, she picked up an awesome nail polish as a gift for me! She gave it to me on the first day back at school and I was so ecstatic, it was my first ever holographic! I had always been so obsessed with the holos from NFUoh but they were always out of stock on the website :( So she got me a Layla Holographic! This holo is really great, and truly shows every colour of the spectrum, even when not in full sunlight!


This is Layla Holographic- Jade Groove.. She also got for herself the aqua version of this and it also looks great!

I experimented with some striping tape...


Thanks leticia for the amazing polish! love you :)

Until next time! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment